Friday, July 3, 2009

Fan Programs!



We are in the wedding month now! Scary! Not scary because I am nervous about marrying Sarah, but scary because where does time go!! It seems like just last week that I proposed to Sarah at the Guthrie. Or yesterday that we booked the arboretum and were 6 months away (that seemed like such a long time to wait at that time!!)

We have been jamming this week on wedding stuff and we finished up our fan programs yesterday. My aunt Sue came over on Wednesday night and we whipped through them...but of course, we ran out of ribbon. We ran and got ribbon yesterday and it feels great to have them done! And I think they look great! Now it is on to favor boxes!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love this blog. It makes me feeled connected when I am 150 miles away.
Love you guys
Mom

patty said...

Hey Travis! I plan to bake cookies on Thursday before wedding. Got recipes? Or I can use mine. I also need to get candy boxes. This weekend would be good for me. Were leaving town on Tues-Sun. Thanks, Patty