Monday, July 27, 2009

4 Days...soon to be 3! Yay!!


Today was another productive day! It sort of helps that we got up at 7:00 AM for a trip down to Dundas! Seriously...it is summer!! We had to be down to Dundas so Sarah could get the windows tinted on her new car and so that we could drop my car off for some upgrades (tinted windows, sun roof, heated seats)!! YAY!

While in Dundas (that is where my mom and Dan live), we borrowed my mom's kitchen for some early morning baking! Our hotel guests are going to get a little treat of our favorite cookies. My mom has a wonderful convection oven, a nice mixer, and lots of room to spread out our baked cookies! It worked out so well that we finished about 3 hours before we thought we would!
I apologize for the poor quality on the picture...we forgot the camera at home...so I had to use my cell phone!

When we got home with Sarah's hot new tinted windows, she napped and I finished up some of the little details that I had to email out. We also spent some time burning the cd with all of our prelude music for the wedding! It is coming so fast!

Sarah and I wanted a break from wedding stuff so we went out on one of our last hot dates as a pre-married couple! We hit up the science museum! We had a blast exploring the exhibits and seeing the Titanic stuff with no one there! It is so quite in the evenings! I would recommend an evening science museum date to anyone who wants to quietly enjoy the museum without screaming kids!

As I finish this blog, the time strikes midnight! That means 3 days! With that...it is off to bed!
~Travis

1 comments:

Becky said...

I will see you guys soon. I am getting so excited!!
Love you both, Mom