Wednesday, July 22, 2009

10 Days and Counting!





WOW! We are almost to the single digits! Here you can see the chalk board in our kitchen that we use to keep a count down of the days. It seems like just yesterday that we were in the 20s!!


Sarah and I have been very busy this week doing tons of last minute stuff! We applied for our marriage license on Tuesday and today we did some shopping. I got my hair cut and Sarah did her practice hair run through also!


Yesterday, we spent some time getting ready for the groom's dinner. We wrapped all of the gifts for our best men and we made the menus for the restaurant. We are trying to have a fun time with all of the little stuff.

Of course, this week has also meant making a lot of the final payments on the bigger items! It can be a bit overwhelming, but we sure think it is going to be a fun day!


This weekend Sarah is going to head home to hang out at the farm with her family and I am going out of town with my mom and brother for a big volleyball tournament at Trent and Angie's campground. Both should be lots of fun and good QT with family before the big day!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Just so know, Travis, your future mother-in-law is getting pretty emotional now. I don't know what the next 8 days will bring. Not that I don't love you, but OUR DAUGHTER is getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!
Becky

Joy and Don said...

Becky - Yes, your beautiful daughter is getting married...you must be so proud of her. It is OK to be emotional - I don't blame you a bit. We can't wait to see all of you at the wedding!

Travis, I hope you and Sarah have a wonderful weekend with your families.

Love, Joy