Tuesday, July 28, 2009

3 Days!

The days are going really fast! Sarah and I spent some time at the Arboretum today thinking through some things. If the weather is like it was today (which it sounds like it might be) it will be absolutely beautiful!


Sarah and I tested out our wedding video too in the Macmillen Auditorium! I choked up a little because the slide show is so beautiful on the two HUGE screens above the dance floor! Just think...I got choked up after about 10 seconds of video....imagine how it will be on the actual day! I think it is all starting to hit me a bit.

I picked up my suit and everything fit nice...so that was good news.

Now tonight is all about getting ready for Sarah's mom to come to town tomorrow and also putting some finishing touches on things. We both have to finish up our vows...they are almost done but we have to hand write them out.

Tomorrow...the bride and I have our pedicures and manicures for the wedding (yes...we both are getting them done...I am wearing flip flops during the ceremony) and a trip to Sam's Club to pick up some last minute snacks for the families to nibble on during the big day.

Here is hoping the weather continues to cooperate!
~Travis


1 comments:

Lisa Gearman said...

Hi, Travis and Sarah! I went for my walk at "the Arb" this A.M., and it's looking pretty spiffy around there! I think the "wow" spot for the weekend will be the white Casablanca lily bed outside the doors on the second level of the main building, not too far to the west of the outdoor dining area. I hope you have time to stop and smell the flowers this week, and enjoy the wonder of your special day! The two of you are amazing! This is one of the only weddings I will have ever attended and thought, "Wow - these two people were really made for each other!" :)