Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wedding Gown Shopping

My mom and I had a BLAST today looking at wedding dresses! It meant so much to me that my mom could be there. We met in St Cloud and started with some light shopping at target, fashion bug, and a dollar store. Then it was on to the heavy duty stuff at Mestads. I have a very clear picture in my mind of what I am looking for.
Don't worry...it looks nothing like this! I am picturing casual, elegant, soft, and flowy. Mom and I found two beautiful dresses. One of them is really a stand out to us. I am going to look at some other shops and see what I find. But like mom said, our first instinct is usually right. So, I bet I will be going back to Mestads to order a dress!

3 comments:

Mr.Rother said...

I think you should go with the dress in the picture...although you might get a little warm!

Becky said...

You never know, Travis, you won't get to see it until July 31, I hope. I want to see your expression when you see her for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! So until then, just keep wondering!!!!!!!!!!!
It was great to look at dresses with Sarah. I got to go with our daughter-in-law a few years ago, so I consider myself very lucky. It was an emotional day for me--we only have ONE daughter.
Love you 2, Mom

Jeanne LaMoore said...

At least if you wore the dress in the photo, no one would say "That's just like the dress I wore!" Sounds like you had a fun day, Sarah.