Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Working Hard!

Since Sarah and I are on summer vacation, we have really been working hard to get some stuff done for the wedding. We have the prototype done for our fan programs and that means we have the overall plan for the ceremony down.


Yesterday, Sarah and I met with my uncle Troy (our florist) and my mom to talk flowers. It was fun to sit down with Troy and figure out some of the logistics. Meeting with Troy, I could definitely see why people get wedding planners...Troy thought of stuff about the logistics of our big day that hadn't even crossed our mind. Troy is going to do his first ALL GREEN wedding (our flowers will be all in shades of green) and I think he is definitely intrigued by the opportunity to do it.

Now it is just a waiting game until we have all of our RSVPs in so we can finalize our seating chart! I am a little hard core about RSVPs, so if you haven't responded yet...I might have to come and get you!!

0 comments: