Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sarah and I spent lots of time this weekend getting our invitations all ready to be addressed and mailed. We have the bulk of them done and now we just have some finishing touches to do. It is SO much work to do your own invites...now I know why they are so expensive to buy! We printed, glued, and cut! YAY! It feels good to have a lot of it done!! 
We also just found out that we are going to have a shuttle from the hotel (the Holiday Inn Express in Chanhassen) to the Arboretum on the night of the wedding. The shuttle will begin at 4:00 and will travel back and forth until midnight. That should make it easier on folks who want to REALLY have a good time on our wedding night!


Sarah and I are stepping it into full wedding planning mode now! Sarah picked up her dress on Friday and it FITS!! YAY! Not that I have seen it...I am trying very hard to avoid the closet in the spare bedroom!!!!! She has a fitting coming up very soon! We have a meeting/tasting with catering on Wednesday and Sarah has her first bridal shower coming up fast! Lots of fun! 

1 comments:

amy said...

I love the cutter your using!!!